Welcome to Eden Caterers
Environmentally friendly catering for every occasion
Online ordering of sandwich lunches, breakfasts, salads and hot food for business meetings and more
Whether supplying the food, equipment or staff, our events team will work with you from the first step to the last
Innovative and stylish, Adrianâ€™s bespoke menus bring an exciting quality and flavour for that unique occasion
Eden have been creating stylish, scrumptious and sustainable food since 1993. Our bespoke kitchens in Waterloo are a great base for making amazing food for events in London & the home counties.
Our management team is made up of foodies with over 125 years' experience in the industry. We believe in "slow" food made in a traditional way using locally sourced ingredients whenever possible.
“Superb”, “Excellent”, “Fantastic”, “Amazing” are words often used by clients to describe our food and service. See our testimonials for more...
The event went really well, breakfast rolls were really tasty. Your staff were exceptionally helpful and very hands on!
"As per usual Eden’s service and food were first class."
Thanks to your team for the wonderful lunch they provided us. People were full of praise of the food!
- RT @squaremealvande: New summer menus from @EdenCaterers bring sunshine to events even when the weather doesn't cooperate: https://t.co/175...
- RT @squaremealvande: Need a little inspiration? Check out 10 of our favourite canapés here: goo.gl/XJTUrU #eventprofs https://t.c...
- Get a free private screening at Odeon with all conference bookings over 5000GBP this autumn squaremeal.co.uk/news/get-a-fre...
- RT @squaremealvande: See what our editor thought of the #catering competition between @EdenCaterers and @BoulevardEvents https://t.co/2vFF6...
- RT @NYSCorporate: Scrumptious looking summer menu from @EdenCaterers is making us so hungry! #caterers #eventprofs #London https://t.co/DUQ...
For us, sustainability is a big subject. It encompasses our entire management system and is to do with how we interact with the people and organisations we engage with, the world’s resources that we use in order to fulfil our business and the waste we produce in so doing. Chiefly our objective is to ensure that we deal with everyone, staff, suppliers, clients fairly and honestly and that we consider their economic and social needs in our relationship with them. Additionally that we minimise both our impact on the world’s resources and any harmful waste we produce.
We have achieved a lot in improving our sustainable credentials but are the first to confess that there is always more to do. It’s a journey with no destination.
A few things we do:
- Send no waste to landfill, everything is recycled.
- Use as much UK seasonal produce as possible.
- Minimise our water and energy use.
- Use only recycled plastic.
- Keep our own bees.
- Make our own jams, chutneys and cordials from UK produce in season.
- Always be completely honest with everyone we deal with.
Meet the Kitchen Team
This photo is of our kitchen team together with Jeremy Redgewell (Director of Operations), Hugh Walker (Managing Director), Nick Mead (Director) and Adrian Collischon (Chef Director).
Get in Touch
Or simply call us 020 7803 1212